Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funnies

I couldn't help but change the date format for this post (I hope you noticed).

One of my favorite things to do on Sunday, when I younger, was to read the Comics in the Sunday paper  So. . . . . 

In honor of this day, I present 10  Sunday Funnies from our family


After dinner Minnie let out a large burp. Bud Boy responds with,  "Ha, Ha, I do that too!"




A child comes to her mom in tears, "My nose is stuck." (Looks like you have a cold)



One evening dad was helping with brushing teeth. He asked our four year old at the time to open her eyes and come to him. She responded with, "I can't open my eyes, I'm watching a commercial on them."




One day while traveling the girls starting asking questions about last names when they get married. To help them understand how it is traditionally done we gave them examples- if you marry someone with Smith it would be your first name with the last name of Smith. After awhile Minnie responded with, "so if I get married it would be Minnie with a prince."



"Mom, I just farted in my mouth!"  That would be a burp, sweety. 



One year in primary they were learning the song "I'll Seek the Lord Early". Each night we sing a song to our children before they fall asleep.After we finished singing this song our three year old asked, "where's the BIU (her way of saying BYU) part? We didn't understand so she sang very frustratedly, You know...... I'll seek the Lord early in B-I-U and he will show me all the truth. (the actual words are: I'll seek the Lord early while in my youth.)



It was a hot summer day, from the back seat a toddler girl explains, "I'm melting". The parents turn around to see beads of sweat on her arm and face.



While talking with Dad as he got ready for church our three year old asked, "are you going to have testimonies and frosting"  (I'm all in favor of frosting instead of fasting!)



One day I heard a very angry three year old yell, "Look at me!  Do I look good?  NO!"



A five year old girl came to her mom and asked her if she could draw a star. She drew a basic star and got this response, "Can you do a bigger one?" so mom drew the same thing only bigger. The response was, "Could you draw any better when you were a kid?"

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I love Minnie with a prince, haha. And don't feel too bad about your drawing; one of your girls was incredibly disappointed when I drew her a picture of a girl (years ago). I think my aunt coolness meter dropped 10 points. Thanks for sharing the funnies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...