For our latest activity days we made these. The weren't too hard and I think I might have my family make them for their teachers. Teachers always need something a little extra.
The instructions can be found here. Since I was working with a big group of eight and nine year olds I figured it would go more smoothly if things were a little more thought out. I came up with a pattern they could use to punch the holes.
With this many holes we used a ribbon that was 32 inches long. We also didn't trim the vinyl with pinking shears and I think it turned out just as cute. This ended up being a good thing for just punching the holes was hard enough for our girls.

Those look really pretty and yummy. Funny, Julia & I made similar valentines this week but with two piece of cardstock and "be a heartbreaker" written on the front. Good minds think alike! :)
ReplyDelete