I love having teachers that go the extra mile. Tator came home the day before Groundhog day with all sorts of things that they had made.
Her personal preference was that the groundhog didn't see his shadow. She is so ready for spring.
She woke up Thursday morning pretty excited to see the news so she could eat these.
Did you catch that he saw his shadow so it's six more weeks winter?
I have never really understood that though, because doesn't he need sun to see his shadow? If the sun is out, wouldn't it be more of an indication of spring? Spring is more sunny days. Sun means it's warmer, right? Of course, doesn't he see his shadow every year? Got to have it match the calendar which says six more weeks until spring; but we won't tell the young at heart.
Any way, thanks goodness for teacher's who make it a fun day. Plus, I can handle six more weeks, especially the mild winter we have had this year. I'm still holding out for at least one major snow storm. My son wants to build a snowman.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!