Bobby pins. Find them everywhere. It's gone too far when it's the kitchen sink.
I am amazed that my girls request to go to the temple before school. Even more neat that it's busy. What great youth we have!
Stupid government shut down. Now rethinking Fall Break plans.
I wish I was better at coming up with answers and communicating in the moment. I always seem to think of the perfect way to answer or the way to express what I intended to say later.
Why exactly did I buy toys? Seems like they aren't played with near enough for the amount of time it takes to keep them picked up.
18 months. Love the giggles, snuggles, nursery. Hate the climbing, mischievousness, faster than light speed dumping of drawers, baskets, book shelf, cereal boxes.
I can't believe the distance broken glass can travel when accidentally dropped on tile. Vacuums
are life savers when it comes to cleaning up a dumped flour container.
Oh and in case you are wondering, pear juice is really sticky but not as
bad as spilled lemonade.
For the most part I get to sleep through the night (Yay!) Still I battle to stay awake while reading with my son. Does the body ever get enough sleep?
Love to see my daughter's creativity and excitement as she asks out for her first high school dance.
I'm having a really hard time finding the motivation to put into reality the ideas my kids have of what they want to be for Halloween.
I need to do a better job of making sure my kids know that I do enjoy being a mom.
So glad I have the internet for when my kids need help with homework. Don't know how my parents did it without it.
I can't believe how much food we go through.
Some days would not be possible without having a daughter who can drive. Not as convenient when she was learning but now it's really nice.
Math teachers should not send home math assignments that don't have the
right answer listed. I would think a job requirement would be to look over the assignment before
giving it.
Love seeing my oldest's excitement over what she is learning in seminary. Thank goodness for great teachers!
"A is for Apple." Brings back memories from a long time ago. So fun that they still use these songs in kindergarten (and that he has a teacher that will dance along).
Love the thrill of getting what we need for dirt cheap.
I am enjoying seeing my oldest two come home from school together, talking and sharing similar experiences. Just nice to see them interacting in a sisterly way.
Empty boxes in the pantry. Is really that hard to throw them away? Or better yet- one piece of cereal or cracker left in the bag. Was it really too much to eat that last one?
Nap time. Some days I spend the morning just trying to endure until Princess takes one. Thank goodness she does-keeps me sane and for the most part just the break I need to face whatever may be thrown at me the rest of this day. Always an adventure.
Love your list! I can relate to 99.9% of them!
ReplyDeleteIt is funny how I could write so many of these things about life at my house. :-)
ReplyDeleteCrazy how so many moms could say these same things...
ReplyDelete