Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

Going places with a baby means a lot of stuff to remember to bring. Most of the time I am likely to forget something. Before school started we went through the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. Want to guess what I forgot?

The camera

I was pretty disappointed when I realized we had left the camera at home. Luckily my phone has a camera. While the pictures aren't near as good as quality it's better than nothing. I once heard a professional photographer comment, "the best camera is the one you have with you".  That day  we proved that comment and were grateful  I had some sort of camera for......



there's waterfalls




fountains


And of course gardens and flowers a plenty


which combined with cute kids is the ideal setting for taking pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...