Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sugar & Spice

This morning was one of those days where I would have preferred to just go back to sleep. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible.

It seems like the only thing constant about a baby is change.  You just get used to one thing..... say a certain sleep schedule and then...... Wham! up all night again. And sure as shooting if  I can sleep in she's awake, but if I can't sleep she'll sleep for hours.

After taking the kids to school, we pulled out the camera 


I don't know if you caught it when I mentioned it  here . When she is happy her tongue is out and moving around.




















Lately Princess has started to hold her hand out and move it side to side. Looks just like waving. So cute!

When she wants to go to someone she will reach out her hand and then lean.

The girls have starting saying, "give me five" and oftentimes she'll put her hand up to theirs.

Speaking of hands. Here's are getting pretty quick! Eating, while holding is a dangerous game. She has now spilled a bowl of cereal and managed to grab a bowl of chocolate ice cream spilling it all over her and mom.  Brown matches pink right?

(sorry kind of blurry)
Princess rubs her feet together.   Rubs them when playing, crying, nursing, excited- You name it. Done it so much she has calluses on the inside of her feet.
 


It is so nice that she will sit and play with toys for a few minutes.

It's a good thing babies have lots of smiles, giggles and cuteness for sometimes it's the only reason I can handle the other times.






And a brother who loves to entertain. It's just the break mom needs.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...