A fish pond can be a fascinating thing. The longer you look the more you see.
Here's a chance to see more of our lives and for us to remember
the things beneath the surface.
That's how my bathtub looks right now! Since our washer and dryer is in a closet in the bathroom, that is where the clean clothes all end up if I fall behind. The only positive is I can just pull shut the shower curtain and I don't have to think about it! :)
That's how my bathtub looks right now! Since our washer and dryer is in a closet in the bathroom, that is where the clean clothes all end up if I fall behind. The only positive is I can just pull shut the shower curtain and I don't have to think about it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man. That's a lot of laundry! I hope the kids help fold it!
ReplyDelete