In honor of this day I give you a conversation I had with my five year old.
We were dropping her two older sisters off at school. As they got out of the car they where discussing something about the President.
On our return trip home Tator asked, "What were they talking about?"
"They were talking about the President of the United States."
"Who is that?"
"Do you know the black man that you see on the news sometimes?"
"Yeah "
"That's him, President Obama"
"He's for real?"
Haha, that made me laugh so hard. How funny.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha!
ReplyDeleteSo, what was your answer? Is he really for real? :)
ReplyDeleteTalk about a loaded question, right? After laughing I took the easy route and said yes he is a real person. Which of course led to how come we never see him and my response was because he lives a long ways away so we only see him on TV.
ReplyDeleteFunny! We had a similar conversation in the car, but our kids kept thinking about the prophets. ;)
ReplyDelete