Life sure seems pretty discouraging lately. As I look around I can't help but feel frustrated with all that isn't getting done. All the things I have had to let go of since most of my day is focused on just trying to keep food down. Things can seem a little lonely as I don't feel like venturing out much or trying to hold a conversation with others. I try not to complain for things could be worse and I know some who have a lot harder pregnancies than me.
The other day, as I sat down on the computer, this image popped up on the screen saver (We have our screen saver set to randomly show pictures we have downloaded).
It was one my kids had taken, during one of the many times, they noticed mom was sleeping. As my son puts it, "we were trying to be quiet so you can sleep".
It was just the reminder I needed of the good in my life. This stage of life will pass. I have great kids who will survive mom's inability to give 100 %. We are blessed to add another one into our family and that is the most important thing I can focus on right now. It was just the reminder I needed to have the strength to face another day.
Congratulations! I'm so sorry you are so sick. I wish we lived closer so we could help. I hope it eases up soon.
ReplyDelete