Friday, November 16, 2012

Our Saturday Evening


It's 8:00 pm
30 degrees
 over 6 inches of snow on the ground
perfect weather for a home BYU football game.


For some reason the girls have been more into the games this year and wanted to attend a game. Dad was able to score some tickets for them and some friends. I'm sure the weather only helped to make their first game one they won't forget.






Oh and they had to clear off the seats before sitting

 As for me I was more than happy 
to stay at home
 nice and warm
and enjoy the moon lit snow out my front window.

After getting the youngest three to bed,
 I sat down
in my quiet house
with a mug of hot chocolate 
to watch a movie.

Ahhh....................perfect moment!

But like anything in motherhood it was just a moment.

Soon that sleeping soundly baby was awake. 

That's okay for the promising movie end up being so, so.

As for the hot chocolate, once again I realized I really don't like hot chocolate. It just tastes like flavored water.  I tend to get it too hot and burn the tip of my tongue. After wards I'm often left with a strange after taste and still have a lingering desire for chocolate. I guess I just prefer cider or wassail. 

Now, if I want chocolate, I'd much prefer Lindt Lindor Peppermint Dark Chocolate Truffles . So glad they are in stores......tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...