It seems to be a common entry in the blog world to write some sort of a year end review/cap/highlights. I have seen many cute ways of doing this, which maybe I'll save as ideas for another year. I alas am not going to do that this year.
One thing I am glad that we did this year was to start a blog. I haven't had the time to figure out how to add cute backgrounds and graphic. I still can't figure out how to add an image that isn't my own to a post. I have no idea how to get rid of the posted by at such and such time. (Who really cares what time?) And someday I would love to make a play list.
I'm glad you did it too! I too would love to figure out a lot more about different things to do...I do know that you can change all the stuff about the posted by, and anything else you want to change, in "settings" under "dashboard" when you are signed in. You can add any image that is saved to your computer, or you can add it by typing in the url for it. For cute backgrounds, I found a list of free background sites on delightfuldots.blogspot.com. (this is a website that does them, but she posted a list of tons of other free ones). I also just look on the left top corner of other people's blogs, and there will usually be a little emblem-thingy with the name of the site they used for the background. Anyways, I love reading your blog!!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like once you start writing it extends to places like your journal. Like priming a pump, it just comes out easier.
ReplyDeleteI too am really glad you started a blog. :) So nice to re-connect with old friends. It's always nice to find we still have a lot in common after all these years.