![]() |
| She had a period where she wore 5 or 6 headbands as well. |
Ever since Jolly J was little she has loved to do hair! She has a pretty good knack for it has well. In Kindergarten she refused to let me do it for school photos. After a lot of coaxing she at least let me curl it. It was of course straight and done in the way she wanted it before the photo was taken. She has pretty much been doing her own hair ever since. (If truth be told I thing she does it better than I ever could).
She was also the first one in our family to get her ears pierced (including mom-still don't have them). Long before that she was constantly sporting bling on her ears. Remember Mrs. Potato Head's earrings? Yup, she stole them!
I guess it was only fitting that the majority of her birthday presents this year were either earrings, necklaces or hair supplies. She even went and had a facial and pedicure with Grandma F.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!