- How warm 20 degrees is!
The girls were pretty excited to see the temperature gauge in our van reach this
and then this
We all sang a different tune when we got out of the car
and added in over 30mph winds.
Brrrr....... IT WAS COLD in South Dakota.
- Just how many pictures these two can take in a week.
- A plasma car really will hold over 200 lb. (Just in case your not sure what this is, here's Bud Boy demonstrating his new toy -thanks bud for sharing with all of us).
- The song, Unicorns I Love Them (or this girls personal rendition of Penguins- I Love Them) is really hard to get out of your head.
- Cleaning throw-up thirty minutes into a five day trip is the pits. I guess there is a first time for everything and Bud Boy didn't want us to escape parenthood without this experience.
- What a welcome site the mountains are
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!