Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Year Older



It is hard to believe it has been three years already since this guy decided to change up the dynamics of our family.


He has us ALL wrapped around his finger and his smile can make any ones day better.

His request this year was a car birthday and he was pretty excited that it was finally his turn to unwrap the presents.



After unwrapping presents, he came right over to blow out his candles.
He then announced, "I don't want any cake" and headed right back to his new toys.

Pit crew training, maybe?

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Such a handsome boy. I think he has the cutest nose. What a fun cake, good job, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that first picture. I can't believe it's been 3 years...tell him happy birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damon and I are sitting here laughing and laughing about how he didn't want any of that lovely cake. Guess you shot yourself in the foot with all the good presents ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...