Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two Weeks Old



It seems like all the photos we have taken of our little princess just don't seem to capture the way she really looks. I don't know if she has changed just enough or if I'm getting better at taking pictures that capture the real her but this is the first one that really seems to capture what I see when I look at her.

Two weeks has always been kind of a milestone in my eyes. I think it's probably because of the two week doctor visit which means the first time I really start venturing out on my own with a baby. It probably is also because things are becoming a little more routine.

For the most part I am feeling pretty good. I have lost almost all the weight I'm going to without working on it. Looking forward to when I can start working out again for the pants I can fit into is pretty limited. Also, at two weeks it is a relief to have breast feeding pretty much established. This is always such a touchy subject for me and a great source of worry the first little while ever since I had a pretty rough time with my fourth.

For the most part Princess's time is spent either doing this


or trying to be asleep.

Dad and the girls are getting pretty creative at trying to soothe her tired cries. 
A current go to is to bob along to Mambo Number Five.



Of course when I finally get her asleep
all I want to do is just hold her.
Such sweetness!

Occasionally she is content and awake. I always love capturing tender moments like these.



Her awake times are often associated with the hiccups (now I can hear them rather than just feel them). A sound we all find pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...