Losing teeth-do you remember much about?
I only have one memory. I was in second grade, Mrs. Wilcox's class. I remember standing in front of a long mirror and moving a very loose tooth around and around until it popped out.
For my oldest, her first loose tooth was a BIG deal. She complained it hurt and it effected what she ate.
For our second daughter, a loose tooth was a challenge. At the first indication of being loose she would wiggle and wiggle it non stop until it was out. I can't count how many nights she would come down about 30 minutes after we had tucked her in with the latest loose tooth in her hand.
Tator took a whole different approach to her first loose tooth (or should I say teeth).
Just wait until they fall out on their own......... So patient.
Her permanent teeth were not so patient.
Of course those baby teeth needed to come out. A task our dentist gladly took on at our latest check-up.
Tator wasn't too happy about getting her teeth pulled. But, all was forgotten when we reminded her of the tooth fairy.
At least this way she doesn't have too much of a toothless grin.
Hopefully her tongue really will push the teeth forward
like the dentist said should happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!