Has it really been a month since I posted anything?
Here's a little of what we have been up to
Princess was blessed
This dress was made by my Grandmother.
I bet she never guessed it would be worn by 8 girls when she was sewing it.
Dance recitals and competitions
We've heard a lot of Take me out to the Ball Game
and the Batman theme song.
Minnie was pretty nervous the first time she performed her solo at the beginning of this dance.
I returned home, after taking kids to dance, to see Bud Boy and his neighbor friend playing.
Can you tell dad has been working on cars lately?
When not fixing cars our local mechanic has been doing this
He was asked to play the part of Helaman
for a stake program put on for the 8-11 year old boys.
for a stake program put on for the 8-11 year old boys.
Best looking Helaman I've ever seen!
One last activity days project.
Yes, after five years I was released.
Will miss working with these girls.
It's been sixteen years!
Kindergarten graduation
and the last day of school which we spent doing this
The kids can no longer claim "they have never flown" when playing deprivation.
One last activity days project.
Yes, after five years I was released.
Will miss working with these girls.
It's been sixteen years!
We were called to teach the Marriage and Family Relations class.
I guess it's about time we figure this marriage thing out.
I guess it's about time we figure this marriage thing out.
Kindergarten graduation
and the last day of school which we spent doing this
The kids can no longer claim "they have never flown" when playing deprivation.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!