Hi All!
Silly mom wanted a photo of me by the Christmas tree.
What was she thinking?
First of all, she put me in this new dress that is soooo slippery.
Then to top it off she puts a bow in my hair. She knows I never keep them in.
I knew she wanted me to show off my new skill of squinting my eyes
She tried having me sit but I'm so good at standing
I tried to be good but the decorations are so fascinating
Maybe if I just touch them when she isn't looking
| you're not looking right? |
| What? I'm not doing anything |
Finally, I obliged my mom and we got a pretty cute one.
What do you think?
Guess what?
I also have my first tooth. It's great!
I also have my first tooth. It's great!
What a fun post! She is sooo adorable. Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete