Thursday, June 6, 2013

DONE

One might wonder if that's the way I feel about this blog with my activity on it lately.

We are all so happy to be DONE with school............. School's out for summer............. YAY! (It was so hard to go back after Memorial Day)


We spent that weekend getting the trailer prepped and then hauling it up to our land.
She loved camping




We are DONE with dance competition season. It's a lot of fun but sure keeps our weekends busy.



The girls also had a dance recital where we loved their company number. So fun to see these two dance together.

We are sad to have the studio where we have been attending be DONE. Now where to send this dancing queen.



So glad to be DONE sewing



and tonight I think these two will be ready to be DONE with their trek.



It's going to be a long time before I'm DONE having all my kids home even if they are climbing the walls


And some mornings engaged in a full on battle before breakfast


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...