I just love it when I walk into a bathroom and find this
Just my favorite- NOT!
It is amazing the amount of mess a toddler can make in just a few minutes when the bathroom door is left open.
The garbage has become the most favorite toy in the house. Putting things in and taking things out. Gross!
There is a plethora of hair supplies strung around the house in the mornings as we attempt to get ready.
Most days as I make dinner this is what my kitchen looks like
Lately Princess hasn't been feeling very well. She was lucky enough to get roseola. Poor thing. She kind of resembled a cheetah more than a princess for awhile.
Thankfully she is now back to her usual, happy self. So nice to she her content and playing.
| little spots for little people only |
While I thoroughly enjoyed the extra snuggles, when she was ill, it was so nice to not have her into everything. Oh well, at least one of my kids voluntarily helps with the laundry

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!