Thursday, December 3, 2009

Peace

It is no surprise to anyone that the Holidays can be hectic and busy. Especially for a mom, as we try to coordinate, plan and orchestra everything. At this time of year, here are a few things that bring  peace to my heart:


Listening to Christmas music.

Knowing my Christmas shopping is all done.

Watching my children play underneath our Christmas tree branches.

The smell of ever green.

The taste of peppermint- candy canes, taffy, ice cream you name it.

The glow of Christmas lights.

Reading Christmas Stories.


What brings peace to you at this time of year?

1 comment:

  1. Looking for opportunities to serve others - especially when it is unexpected.

    Planning meaningful activities with our family.

    Listening to my favorite Christmas songs. I think I have 19 versions of 'O Holy Night' and I love to listen to them all in a row.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...