I love good customer service!
I had mentioned to my husband that I would like a picture to go on a very blank wall in our family room. He took the hint (what a good man!) and ordered a print. When it arrived he secretly opened it up and found, much to his dismay, that they had sent the wrong print. The invoice and all packaging was done correctly-to be sent to another person. Somehow on the outside though, the mailing label that had been put on was to our home. Yes, that means probably the same was done to our picture and it was sent to someone else as well.
Needless to say, when he called them about it they were wonderful. After getting the needed information they reprocessed the order and expedited the shipping to overnight. They then asked if we needed anything else. My husband asked, "What do you want me to do with this print?" They simply said, "Whatever you would like. Merry Christmas!"
And yes, you'll have to wait, like me, to see what my husband originally ordered. He insists on no peeking. I have to wait until my birthday or Christmas; it doesn't really matter for they're only four days apart.
Awesome! That's a really pretty print. I'm excited to see what the other one is.
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! I like it a lot. Glad everything worked out well! Happy almost birthday! If you'd like us to come give you a break from the kids sometime, we don't mind, just let us know!
ReplyDeleteThat worked out so well for you! Fun that Roman is doing all that. Great customer service is so nice!
ReplyDelete