I am always amazed at the amount of information that is available at our finger tips. Over the past week I have been in the mode of getting ideas. Ideas for activity days so my partner and I can sit down and plan out a calendar together. I thought I would try out the internet again so I did a search. It truly is amazing what is out there and I'm grateful for those we have taken the time to put together web sites and compile ideas. Probably this is mostly for my benefit but I thought I would post some of the sites I have perused over the last few days.
The last three are also great resources for other church callings and family home evening.
I just got called as the primary president a couple of months ago. I am going to give these sites to my activity days leaders. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is sugardoodle.net.
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Primary President. I've been there,done that. May you enjoy it.
Thanks, Tara. I hadn't had time to check this one out. What a great site! I added it to my list (mostly to make it easy for me).