Thursday, August 26, 2010

And They're Off......



These two are enjoying a little more time to get ready as we start later this year. Of course it means we end school later as well. Truly gets us hopping to get to those after school activities.




Karebear was excited to not have to go on the first day (at our school 8th graders get to start a day late). 

How did she spend her extra day off? 

  • Reading of course! 
  • She got to pick her favorite lunch-tomato soup. 
  • She just couldn't spend the whole day away, though and headed into school in the afternoon to take pictures for year book.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, everyone looks incredibly grown up! How did the summer go by so fast? I hope the school year starts well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has that "first day of school look." They all look very cute. By the way, I finally finished Catching Fire, I'll return it sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are really growing up! Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...