Her one request was a friends party. As she put it, "I have never had one". She had a ton of ideas for her party. When she suggested a Christmas party I jumped and ran with that one. After all it may be the only year she is okay with Christmas and birthday being combined. Plus, I had all the ideas from the few school Christmas parties I have done. Since she isn't in school yet this would be fun for her.
The decorations where easy (all ready up)
She picked cookie decorating
We played pin the nose on Rudolph
| Gotta love the aim at this age |
"Don't Eat Santa"
And pass the present
As for party favors we had to go with filled stockings
Of course the highlight was the presents
And a chance to play with new toys which included a little dress-up
Looks like Fun! She sure is cute. Glad she had a great birthday.
ReplyDeleteoh how fun! love the rudolph game...that picture made me laugh. happy birthday!!!
ReplyDelete