Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grateful

Life is good. I hope by writing this post I don't jinx myself. We recently watched an episode of Chuck. Sarah and Chuck are discussing upcoming wedding plans and how everything was taken care of. Sarah states nothing can go wrong and of course immediately something does.

I won't be so brave to state nothing can go wrong and while life isn't perfect I feel to express the gratitude my heart feels lately for my life.  I am so blessed.

Blessed to have a living husband whom I get to celebrate 15 years of marriage with this week.
Blessed to have a body free of illness
Blessed to be a mother and that my children are healthy and alive
Blessed to have a husband who has a  job
Blessed to have a home that we have been able to fix up the way we want it, for the most part
Blessed to have good neighbors and live in a relatively safe neighborhood.


Life is good and I'm grateful that for now it is normal without major trial. Here's hoping it stays that way even though I felt to take a moment and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...