Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inspiration


                                                                             photo source

Have you ever wonder what to post about?

Felt like most of what you think of to post is pretty common, nothing new, everybody's heard it?

Sometimes I do.

I started thinking about this and then about the various blogs I read. You know I've never really thought that about what I read. In fact quite the opposite.

Sure sometimes I'll read a post about a pretty common subject or idea that isn't new. I realized, though, that often I needed a reminder at that current time in my life. A reminder of hey, I should be doing that or I could do better at that. Oftentimes a suggestion is given to help me have a little more focus and motivation to do better in that area of my life.

Sometimes I'll read a recipe someone has posted. It may not be a recipe I would try but I'll be reminded of something similar that I haven't made in awhile. It's inspiration to go and make it.

Or I'll be inspired to do something better for or with my kids.  Like the other day I read about some great after school snacks. I was just inspired to actually make my kids something for snack rather than the usual fend for yourself. We sat down together and enjoyed a few minutes talking.

The inspiration I get is one of the things I love about reading blogs. It's the reason we shouldn't worry too much if what we are blogging about isn't the next greatest idea. Rather just write about something we feel a desire to tell someone else about. Hey it just might be inspiration for someone.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...