Oh the JOY of pregnancy.
I have one normal leg and one purple leg from the calf down to my toes. Gotta love varicose veins (which I swore I would never get by the way).
Joint pain. My right hip hurts almost constantly. Thankfully some days it is easier than others so I can walk around without a limp.
I feel huge. Maybe I could play the jolly old man at the Christmas Eve party and wouldn't even need a pillow. Of course the beard might be a problem.
I feel huge but then I put on some maternity clothes and it's depressing how much bigger I have to get (maybe the pants have just lost their elastic).
My youngest two complain that I'm always in the bathroom. I swear some days I can pee upward of five times an hour.
I feel like a punching bag on the inside and some days I think this little one is working on a gymnastic routine or maybe she is just dancing to all that Christmas music (really though this is a JOY for I know all is okay with each little movement).
I don't need an excuse to enjoy some of my favorite things of the Holiday season:. Cuddling up to watch Christmas movies or reading by the light of the tree.
Now if I can just survive my glucose test today I might even get to enjoy some Holiday treats!
Oh I can so relate! I'm also experiencing the joy of almost constant heartburn and sciatica. And feeling exhausted all the time but sleeping is uncomfortable. But I don't have varicose veins, so I'll count my blessings. Hope the glucose test went well! I had mine this week too and passed, thank heavens.
ReplyDelete