Tator is V.I.P at school this week. As part of this she made a poster to share with her class. Here is some of the things she choose to share.
- Favorite Color: pink and red
- Favorite Food: pizza and strawberries
- Favorite Treat: salt & vinegar chips and cookies & cream ice cream
- Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Kids
- Favorite Animal: horse
- Favorite Game: UNO Attack
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- Favorite Number: 6
- Favorite Book: The Biggest Snowman Ever
- Loves to paint, dance and swim
- Likes to go places with her family
- Loves to wear dresses
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to a girl that truly has a an explosive personality,
is a great playmate for her brother
and loves surprises!
By the way, the gift is a FurReal Friends GoGo My Walkin'Pup. If you have a girl around this age we would recommend it. It works well, encourages imagination and as Tator put it, "I couldn't have asked for a better present!"
How fun! I loved reading her list. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete