I guess it's kind of that way with babies. Babies in a family often look very similar to each other but there is just little difference that make each one unique and special. Such is the case with mine. My girls were all very similar at birth. It was pretty easy to predict what they would probably look like:
Dark hair, Dark eyes, rose bud lips and a button nose.
| And some with just a little more hair. |
Then came my son.
| Blond hair and blue eyes! |
I guess he needed to prove that he was truly different than his sisters in every way possible.
I can't help but wonder what this next baby will look like. Will she go back to the trend her sisters set or follow suite of her brother?
We are all excited to find out!


Your girls look identical! It is a good thing we have dates on our pictures huh? I have a hard time telling my girls apart in baby pictures too.
ReplyDelete