Thursday, April 26, 2012

Seven Weeks



Baby acne is starting to go away. I know all my kids had this but her's seems to last a lot longer. For her sake I hope that's not a predictor of the teenage years. Once her head cleared up low and behold-a birth mark.

Can you find it?


We are guessing her hair covered it. Bigger head leads to receding hair line which leads to noticing brown circle patch on fore head  (takes a genius to follow that logic, right?)

Time will only tell if it's permanent. Think maybe she'll want bangs when she is older?

We are all loving her daily smiles and the cute cooing noises she makes as she tries to communicate.



We may be biased but this shirt couldn't be truer.

Love her in purple!

1 comment:

  1. I just love seeing pictures of her. She's looking much more alert and cute as always. That first picture--does she like her left hand up by her face a lot? Ryan seems to favor that hand for soothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...