Go Camping!
(wouldn't have been my first thought. My brother invited us to go to Arches. The only reason I said yes was because we have the trailer. Plus, we had been there before so I knew I wouldn't mind missing some things)Going camping with a baby this young was actually pretty easy because she slept almost the whole time. The hard part was the packing and then the unpacking when we returned home; especially since Princess decided she had had enough sleep and hardly slept for the two days after we returned home.
We stayed in Devils Campground and couldn't have had better sites (26 & 27) that included:
![]() |
| A sand pit |
| This large rock that the kids loved climbing on |
and it even came with a tree for us to take a family picture by.
It was also within walking distance to the tapestry
and broken arch trials.
The next morning while the baby and I held things down at camp the troupe hiked to see delicate arch
Karebear made sure we joined the group for the traditional picture on the "secret stairs" afterwards.
Before heading home we spent the morning exploring the windows area (something new for us).
This little trouper got a lot of comments on what a good hiker he was
These three were always climbing to the next greatest spot for a picture

You are officially super-mom!!
ReplyDeleteI don't even look forward to camping without a newborn! But my issue is the same: packing and unpacking. Camping is messy!!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
This is not the first indication that you are tougher than I am!