Monday, March 11, 2013

Celebrating Tween Style

We are surviving and even having a little fun a long the way. I no longer cry every time I pull out the driveway or look at the calendar. The sun is shining, kids are going outside to play (amazing how that helps one's mood). We have had three birthday celebrations(one more to go this weekend) and HEY! I'm here to try and keep a record of the fun we have been having.

The first part of February, Minnie turned 11. She decided she wanted to celebrate by having a late night with friends. She started the evening out with cake decorating

After that they watched the movie, Hotel Transylvania. They then spent some time hanging out, talking, giggling and of course lots of silliness.


When asked what she wanted for her birthday her answer was always, "I don't know". She commented once, "I never know what I want but always seemed to like what I get". This rang true again this year. She got a camera for her birthday. Her response was, "I didn't expect this but really like it" She has spent the last month having fun capturing everyday moments.

Like breakfast
(Ha-ha suckered mom into letting me sleep in her bed this time)

Playtime with the family camera


Ah... the old mirror self portrait (probably should have cleaned the mirror first, though)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...