I have a greater appreciation for those who blog everyday. I only did it for a week but it took me almost a month of typing a little here and there to compose that week. I had to do just one more post before I spend time on something else. I needed to wish my mother a Happy Birthday!
You know how they say you won't really appreciate your own mom until you go through it yourself. Don't you hate it when their right?
There are times I have found myself thinking about what I put my mother through. Sometimes I think if I was this bad I don't want to know. Mostly, though, I have gained an appreciation of how much FUN it can be.
Thanks mom for putting up with the frustration and challenges but mostly thanks for enjoying life with us. That's what I remember the most from my childhood and what a majority of being a mother today is for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!