A fish pond can be a fascinating thing. The longer you look the more you see.
Here's a chance to see more of our lives and for us to remember
the things beneath the surface.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Listen to the Sound
Around here it's a lot of
sniff, sniff
cough, cough,
and ACHOO!
We'll all be glad when this round of colds and allergies
I hope you all get better soon! I'm not looking forward to winter and the sicknesses that usually go around. I was just thinking that it's been a LONG time since I was sick. But, now that I've said that, I'll probably get sick now.
I hope you all get better soon! I'm not looking forward to winter and the sicknesses that usually go around. I was just thinking that it's been a LONG time since I was sick. But, now that I've said that, I'll probably get sick now.
ReplyDelete