Saturday, November 20, 2010

The love of my life



I wish I had more time for this post.  This morning we enjoyed a celebratory breakfast of crepes. I have chicken enchiladas and chocolate cake to make. And let's not forget the presents. Oh and there's making sure he can watch the BYU game live. It just wouldn't be right for him to have to watch "his team" later, through the use of DVR, on his birthday.  That's right he's another year older. I don't know that it would matter if I had more time, though, for words aren't able to express how I feel about this man. Today I'm grateful for my husband. I truly couldn't imagine life without him. I am also grateful to a mother-in-law who gave him life and raised him. I'll be forever in her debt.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Roman! I hope he had a great day and that he enjoyed watching a BYU win for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...